The books have missed you.
At Ashland City Elementary, we have a wonderful collection of fiction and non-fiction books just waiting to be read! Our goal is to get books in your child’s hands every week. By allowing students to select books based on their interests, we believe they will build a lifelong love for reading.
We encourage you to read with your child for 20 minutes each day. By doing so, your child will be exposed to over 1,800,000 words per year!
- Grades K-2: Students may check out one library book at a time.
- Grades 3-4: Students may check out two books at a time.
- Students will be allowed to check out books for a 1-week period. If a student is still reading the book, they must bring the book in to renew it.
- Students are expected bring their books to library from their backpacks, desks, etc. during their assigned class time.
- If a student loses or damages a book, they are required to pay the replacement fee.