- The Tennessee Electronic Library's website for grades Pre-K‐5 provides a safe place for kids to go online for educational and fun websites.
- Storyline Online is a free website for students to listen to books read by celebrities.
In Storytime from Space, they send children’s books to the International Space Station.
While in space, astronauts are videotaping themselves reading these books to the children of Earth. These videos are being edited and placed on this Story Time From Space website- look under the heading ” Story Time Videos”.
How Does the Little Free Library Work?
This Little Free Library offers an easy way to find good books to read! All of us can help by keeping this collection stocked. Simply check your home bookshelves for materials that you are done reading, then bring them here to share with others.
Whose Library is this?
It belongs to everybody—students, neighbors, friends, and people we don’t even know yet. Anyone can use it! That’s why we all want to take care of it. We believe that readers are leaders!
Take a book. Share a book.
If you see something you’d like to read, take it. You don’t have to give a book at the same time as you take one. After you’ve read it, bring it back here or pass it on to a friend. Be a friend of all libraries, big and small. Share books whenever you can!
A special thank you….
This Little Free Library project was made possible through the craftmanship of Rhett Timmons and his grandfather, Bill Timmons. The installation was completed through the combined efforts of Officer Scott Barnes, Darcy Elliott, and Damon Moberly.
This Little Free Library is officially registered through littlefreelibrary.org and is located on their world map under charter #80507. Please visit their website to find the Ashland City Elementary Little Free Library.
If you have any questions about the our Little Free Library, please contact email@example.com.
Ashland City Elementary
- Grades K-2: Students may check out one library book at a time.
- Grades 3-4: Students may check out two books at a time.
- Students will be allowed to check out books for a 1-week period. If a student is still reading the book, they must bring the book in to renew it.
- Students are expected bring their books to library from their backpacks, desks, etc. during their assigned class time.
- If a student loses or damages a book, they are required to pay the replacement fee.